Would you like to secure the best contracts for our Global Commercial organization in a fast-paced company in continuous growth but still with the work-life balance in mind?
As our Global Legal Counsel, you will play a key role in delivering sound legal advice regarding contract management, insurance, and compliance, and governance. You can look forward to having a broad international stakeholder base in Flex Wind as well as externally with a wide range of clients and suppliers.
Working from our HQ in Give, you will be reporting to our CFO and be part of a global organization with dedicated colleagues with a broad range of experience and knowledge, working with a large scope of tasks.
In this role, your focus will be to act as a highly valued legal business partner to the business. This involves drafting and negotiating a broad range of contracts, ensuring that contractual obligations are acceptable from a Flex Wind Group perspective.
In addition to this, you will take the lead in shaping and developing your functional area, enabling us to continuously drive professional contract management going forward. This could e.g. include the implementation and roll-out of a dedicated contract life-cycle management program, drafting templates, advising and training colleagues about contracts and proactively identifying areas, methods and processes which can be further professionalized.
In short, your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify legal and commercial risks and opportunities and provide high quality legal advice.
- Negotiating commercial contracts with customers and Vendors (frame agreement)
- Ensure proper insurance coverage across the FW Group
- Prepare Risk assessment with primary focus on contracts to EMT and BoD.
- Form and manage direct relationships and communication with external specialists.
- Support M&A processes and project work